At 512 Solar, we are dedicated to providing remarkable renewable energy solutions to the Austin area we call home. We take great pride in designing, installing, and maintaining solar projects that save our clients money and create a more sustainable environment for us all. Unlike other providers, choosing 512 Solar means you are part of our family, and as such, you get to enjoy the benefits of being a 512 Solar family member which includes:
- A complimentary (and comprehensive) solar site evaluation to help you decide if solar is a good fit for your situation.
- A single point of contact (our expert field consultant) who will guide you throughout your project from proposal to activation (no getting shuffled from department to department)
- Friends and family pricing. We believe that a quality installation using brand name materials should be affordable to everyone (our projects cost less than the advertised pricing of competitors such as TreeHouse)
- 5-star customer care (after all, you’re family!)
From the initial assessment to moment your customized solar system begins producing clean, renewable energy, you can feel good working with a company that is truly aligned with the best interests of its clients. But don’t just take our word for it – Check out the incredible things people are saying about us on Yelp and Google.
Thank you for your consideration of 512 Solar for your solar needs, and we look forward to meeting you soon.
- 8 years of solar service and installation experience.
- Completed over 700 home solar site assessments.
- NABCEP Professional Certification
- BS from James Madison University
- Graduate of Dale Carnegie Course, Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage and Dale Carnegie Leadership Training for Managers
I can’t recommend JP more. He’s an expert in solar energy with the highest personal and work ethic of anyone I’ve ever known.
– Tony Napollino, Executive Director, Green Mountain Energy Sun Club
Inside Support Director
- Honors BA from University of Rochester
- 5 years of Community Outreach/Building experience
- 4 years of Management of quality improvement at the American Red Cross
Huiyun was instrumental in building community and improving connections within our organization. Her ability to recognize opportunities for networking and connection was an asset to us all – authentic and purposeful, bringing warmth to all who worked with her.
– Molly Kline